You may have noticed that since the beginning of this year, your membership is managed through an online shop on the FIG website. We’ve recently upgraded this online shop and you can now order bulk produce.
We encourage you to get familiar with this new online shop because:
- it will eventually manage produce box orders
- the produce bulk order spreadsheets will be retired in 4 weeks.
If you don’t feel confident shopping online, don’t worry because we’ll still have paper-based ordering forms for you at the desk.
Feel free to contact us if any question at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to submit a bulk order
- Log in to the FIG website.
- Navigate to the Shop then the Bulk produce category. Note: Bulk produce is only visible when Bulk ordering is open.
- Add products to the Cart.
- Open the Cart page.
- Update quantities if necessary then proceed to Checkout.
- Select the Collection date, usually for the following Monday (or Tuesday if Monday is a public holiday).
- Select the payment method.
- Click the Place Order button.
How to check my online orders
Navigate to My account then Orders.
I can’t see the bulk produce in the online shop
Produce bulk ordering is available once a fortnight for a few days only.
When ordering is closed, the bulk produce won’t be visible in the online shop.
The FIG newsletter will announce when ordering is available.